Friday, April 18, 2014

A century reached. Not an unbeaten century, as such, but a century nonetheless.

Catching up with events, I was reading Liberal Democrat Voice's latest 'Golden Dozen' and was most gratified to find that my piece on the Nigel Evans case has been included. And that's especially nice as it marks my one hundredth inclusion in that august weekly record of popular/good Liberal Democrat blogging.

It also gives, possibly, a hint as to how blogging has become more popular and more mainstream, in that my fiftieth appearance was reached in the 131st edition, yet it took another two hundred and forty for me to double that.

Ah well, onwards and upwards, I suppose, and congratulations to everyone else who has been included over the course of the past seven or so years.

No comments: